3. USE OF DIGITAL GOODS – The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service may make certain Digital Downloads and Software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by our Company for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software or Downloadable Digital Goods and our Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may neither sell, redistribute or reproduce the Software nor may you recompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by our Company or its license grantors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
4. USER CONTENT – You grant our Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting our Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that our Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS – When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide, transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with the User.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service has certain legally mandated procedures in place regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Please visit our DMCA Policy link at the bottom of the site pages to view our Digital Millennium Copyright Act take down policies and to make a claim of infringement. Our Company’s DMCA Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
9. NO WARRANTIES – OUR COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. OUR COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON INFRINGEMENT. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
10. LIMITED LIABILITY – OUR COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY OUR COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory or form of action.
12. PROHIBITED USES – Our Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, any associated system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including without limitation promotions or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, recompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by our Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
14. COPYRIGHT – All contents of this Site or Service are: Copyright © 2012 William Fulcher 444 Horn Rd. Wilmington, NC 28412 . All rights reserved.
17. NO LICENSE – Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks or logos owned by The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service or by any third party.
18. NORTH CAROLINA USE ONLY – This Site is controlled and operated by The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service from its offices in the State of North Carolina. The Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as the Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than North Carolina.
At The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service, (www.thesiliconsaviorcomputerrepair.com), we take the privacy and security of our visitors’ data very seriously.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13 and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service
444 Horn Road
Wilmington, NC 28412
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon or if a notice of infringement has been filed against you, you should immediately seek legal counsel.This Site (see our website’s Terms and Conditions of Use for definitions), including all text, HTML, scripts and images are copyrighted and owned by The Silcon Savior Computer Repair Service. All rights reserved.No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic or otherwise, including photocopying and recording, by any information storage and retrieval system, transmitted by e-mail or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the website owner.
This of course excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this website as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone including all visitors to this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 (“DMCA”), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed upon may contact not only the person or entity infringing on their copyright but may also contact the designated agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works when such alleged infringements appear on pages contained within the system of the Internet service provider (“ISP”).
The owner of this Site and the ISP are committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices and all United States laws including United States copyright laws. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner and/or the ISP of this website will block access to the allegedly infringing material. The website owner and/or the ISP will forward a copy of the notification of claimed copyright infringement to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them may submit a Counter-notice to the website owner and/or the ISP.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Please send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to:
THE SITE OWNER
The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service
444 Horn Rd
Wilmington, North Carolina 28412
THE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (“ISP”)
To file a notice of infringement with either the website owner or the ISP, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the Site or a web page is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. (You must include the URL(s), the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright.)
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum).
4. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent or the law.”
5. The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed upon.
For details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
COUNTER-NOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed with the Site owner and/or the ISP against you, the owner and/or the ISP will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counter-notification with the website owner and/or the ISP. If website owner and/or the ISP receives a valid counter-notification, the DMCA provides that the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled.
The website owner and/or the ISP will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10 nor more than 14 business days following receipt of the counter-notification, unless the website owner and/or ISP first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website.
Please be advised that United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counter notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.