- New computers have manufacturer’s warranties. Initiation & use of said warranty is the responsibility of the customer & thereby not in any way that of The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service.
- All used/refurbished computers include a 90 day hardware warranty unless otherwise specified. Parts manufacturers’ warranties beyond 90 days will be the customer’s responsibility after 90 days. Warranty period for layaway items begins upon layaway agreement’s final payment date. (Items on layaway will not be updated by our staff and will need 60 days worth of updates upon pickup.)
- 1 & 2 year extended hardware warranties are available for 33% & 66% of the purchase price on any computer sale, respectively. Extended warranties begin & must be purchased on the original invoice date & are non-refundable. There is NO deductable.
- Any warranted computer brought to us for a covered repair will be either repaired at no cost to you, exchanged for a comparable unit or we will offer a full refund if we cannot repair or replace the model. The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service reserves the right to determine the appropriate course of action.
- The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service reserves the right to review all returns to determine the cause of failure. Only hardware failures due to defective components qualify for free repair or exchange during the warranty period. Hardware failures due to negligence, exposure to moisture, improper use, acts of omission or physical damage are disqualified.
- Software issues including viruses, application misconfiguration or operating system errors are not covered under our warranty.
Abandoned Computer Policy
- All repairs/purchases must be paid in full before items leave our shop.
- All computers must be picked up within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Should item(s) remain over 30 days from the initial invoice date or an open work order inquiry be ignored by a Client for the same period of time, less arrangement with the owner, item(s) will be considered abandoned & will become property of The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service.
- Any acquired item will be sold for as much as market value allows, ensuring recovery of lost time/money.
- Should an abandoned item sell for less than the initial invoice balance, The Silicon Savior Computer Repair Service will render an additional invoice for the balance to your email address on file as well as a hard copy to the physical address on file.
- Should the remaining account balance maintain unpaid status after 30 days from the secondary invoice date, it will be turned over to collections & appropriate civil action will be taken.
- Sales of computers, parts & services are final; buyer’s remorse returns within 7 days incur a 20% restocking fee.
- The 20% restocking fee will be waived should you bring the system back within 7 days in exchange for a more expensive computer.
- After 7 days, we will NOT ACCEPT non-defective returns. Please review our warranty information for qualifications regarding defective vs. non-defective returns.
- Payment for all sales & services is due upon completion; items may not leave until payment in full is received.
- We gladly accept Cash, Checks, Debit, MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover payments.
- There will be a $35 fee charged for any returned check.
- Returned checks will require full payment plus the $35 fee be paid in cash only.
- On New Builds, a 50% deposit is required to allow for monetary recovery through sales should the newly built PC be abandoned. Please review our abandonment policy for qualifications.
- A $35.00 bench fee is charged for diagnostics. This fee is waived should we perform the necessary repairs.